What Every City Official Needs to Know
March 1-2, 2012 • DoubleTree Hotel Austin North
In the midst of one of the worst droughts in Texas history, city officials now—more than ever—need to understand five critical questions about water in Texas:
- Who provides water in the State of Texas?
- Where does the water supply come from?
- Who is planning for our state’s future water needs?
- How can we conserve state and local water supplies?
- How can I comply with state and federal laws and rules that govern the provision of water service in my city?